In Moscow, the Stavropol State Agrarian University passed the first stage of the strategic program defense for the development of the university as part of the competitive selection of universities participating in the program of strategic academic leadership "Priority-2030". As part of the commission for evaluating strategic programs for the development of universities, which is headed by the Minister of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation Valery Falkov - representatives of the Federation Council Committee on Science, Education and Culture, the Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO, the Department for Coordination of Programs and Projects of the Ministry of Digital Development, Communications and mass communications of the Russian Federation, FSBI "Russian Academy of Sciences" and other organizations - representatives of different spheres of science, business and government.
Team of the Stavropol State Agrarian University:
• Acting Rector, Doctor of Economics, Professor Trukhachev Alexander Vladimirovich,
• Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs, Professor Atanov Ivan Vyacheslavovich,
• Vice-rector for scientific and innovation, professor Bobryshev Alexey Nikolaevich
submitted to the competition committee a draft strategic program for the development of the university for 2021-2030. - "Agroinnopolis-2030".
FSBEI HE Stavropol State Agrarian University developed a strategic program focusing on the track "Territorial and (or) technological leadership", therefore, at the full-time stage of defense of the "Agroinnopolis-2030" program, the first deputy chairman of the Government of the Stavropol Territory Nikolai Timofeevich Velikdan spoke as part of the delegation.
The goal of the "Agroinnopolis-2030" program is to increase the prestige of agricultural professions and popularize the rural way of life by training specialists capable of creating and developing high-tech agriculture. The program is based on the implementation of two strategic projects implemented in the HUB format:
- "SmartAgroBioTech" - aimed at introducing sustainable agriculture approaches while preserving environmental conditions and natural resources for future generations;
- "Agrokadry-2030", aimed at providing the Stavropol Territory with a new generation of professionals for the intensive development of high-tech agriculture.
Based on the results of the extramural assessment of projects of strategic programs of 191 universities of Russia of various departmental affiliation, 187 universities were selected for the stage of full-time protection of programs. The protections will last until September 25, 2021.